Comprehensive Eye Care
When you visit Advancd Eyecare of Andover, you can be assured that Dr. Herve takes a comprehensive approach to eye examinations. This means that you will be fully examined for visual problems, such as near-sightedness, far-sightedness, astigmatism, as well as potentially blinding eye diseases, such as glaucoma, cataracts, and diabetic retinopathy.
At Advancd Eyecare of Andover, a comprehensive eye exam is not something to be rushed or hurried. Having the newest and most efficient computerized technology allows Dr. Herve to spend more face-to-face time with his patients to ensure true and meaningful care is delivered.
Comprehensive Eye Care includes:
- Determining your new vision prescription for both far and near distances
- Evaluating how your prescription may affect your computer or reading vision
- Determining whether headache or eye strain is the result of changes in prescriptions or more serious health issues
- Checking eye pressure, which is vitally important in the screening for glaucoma and other potentially blinding eye diseases
- Measuring peripheral vision, which is important in the screening for glaucoma and other potentially blinding eye diseases
- Examining the front part of the eye for signs of infection, allergies, or other eye diseases
- Pupil dilation, which allows for examination of the inside of the eye for serious diseases such as cataracts, glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and more
- Digital high-definition retinal photography to help monitor changes in your ocular health over time
- Forming treatment plans and writing medical prescriptions for eye health conditions which may need them
Call us at (763) 434-4948 to schedule an appointment at our Andover clinic in the Minneapolis metro area.