Why Choose Advanced Eyecare of Andover?
Advanced Eyecare of Andover is a locally owned and operated. Dr. Don Herve and his staff live in this community and care about the people here. We strive everyday to provide more than just "routine" care. We get to know our patients so we can offer more personalized care. Our patients find that we take the time to educate them on their eye health status and answer any questions they may have. We hope you will give us the opportunity to show you why we're different!
"Our office is committed to providing comprehensive eye care of the highest quality to you and your family. We promise to thoroughly explain your eye health status and vision needs with an emphasis on preventative care. Our goal is to improve your quality of life through better vision. We always recommend the best treatments and products available for your specific lifestyle. We strive to exceed your expectations at every level of service and value."
A Few Reasons to Choose Andvanced Eyecare of Andover
- We Listen to our patients--we use your feedback to improve our service
- We Stand behind our work
- We Provide the best warranty--2 years on frames and lenses
- We Offer a contact lens "Buy em' Back" guarantee
- We Offer payment plan options for your convenience
- We Focus on preventative care to maintain healthy vision for a lifetime
- We Have a modern website with convenient features for our patients
- We Invest in the latest technology & instruments
- We Invest in education so our Doctor and Staff can offer the latest treatments
- We Offer premium products because they perform better
- We Offer a "Contact Lens Success Program"
- We Educate & communicate with our patients (join our newsletter)
- We Offer a large selection of products in our full service optical
- We Are locally owned--our Doctor & Staff live in & care about this community
- We Offer medical and vision care services under one roof
- We are fully wheel chair accessible
- We have special understanding working with children and adults with special needs and autism spectrum disorder
Our Exam Hours
Monday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 7:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
We proudly serve Andover and the northern Twin Cities area.